Thursday 26 February 2015

Crochet: one more project has done ! Feb/2015

Hi there!
I have finished one more project.
I am very happy for that. and allreday I gave it to my friend as a gift!
She liked, loveeeed her gift.

I did explain before how I made the pattern and
I put the links of the pattern again.

here are the pictures :

 Granny Triangle Shawl




let's get some melody :)



PS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like toDONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.



No comments:

Post a Comment