Monday 2 March 2015

Crochet: "Table Runner" with Granny Squares, Granny Solid Squares

Hi,
 I really love "Granny Squares" , and always I would like to make some with that stitches!
Finally I made 2 project for my 2 different friends.
Before started I searched from internet and I learned more about it.
Especially "Joining Granny Squares" is very important part.
So you will see my works and you will find the links on below which I followed.

Project 1 - Table Runner


Project 2 - Table Runner:



Diagrams:  (left: Solid Square, Right: Standart one)

 

LINKS:
How to crochet a granny squares: Video Tutorial (from Bella Coco)
How to join granny squares:  Video Tutorial  (from Bella Coco)
How to crochet and join granny squares: Video Tutorial  (from Very Pink Knits)
Written (with the diagram) Tutorial of Granny Square  (from rensfibreart)
Granny Tutorial written/pictures Tutorial  (from The Purl Bee)

More Pictures:





PS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like toDONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.


No comments:

Post a Comment