Monday 9 February 2015

Crochet: Granny Triangle Shawl

Hello:)

First I made a huge blanket for my Mum, and my two Aunts.
Now I decided to make a "Shoulder Shawl" to my sister in law's mother, Sukran Hanim Teyze,  I dearly Love her! Hope she will like it. When I finished the shawl  I will post it to her and I will put a picture in here:)

I have checked some nice but easy to make stitches from Internet, and I found this idea and love it! We all know the stitch, simply Granny Square Stitch... but this one is Triangle , perfect for my project! Suddenly started.! It is easy very easy to make it!


Here we go!

Yarn: NAKO, Baby Lolipop, 80440
Hook: 4.00 mm

I love the flexibility of this design. You can make it what ever size suits your needs. Here is the shawl I crocheted with this pattern (on below). Choose any yarn you wish for this project. Grap your hook and start!
(Please note that this pattern is not my original design. I created my shawl using the following diagram from GARN studio  and also I really get brilliant help from Brittany"s web page(Brittany is the Founder of B.hooked Crochet)

You will find every details of this project in the links on below. (Pattern Diagram, Video Tutorial. Written Tutorial)


Diagram: (NOTE: I did NOT made tr stitch! I did ALL dc )
ch
dc in ch
tr
row explained in pattern, beg first row


How to crochet a Granny Triangle Shawl: Video Tutorial
How to crochet a Granny Triangle Shawl: Written Tutorial 
    
         

           




Have a great day,
Oya Mearns

PS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like toDONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment