Monday 29 September 2014

3 PROJECTs FINISHED !

Today I am very happy!
Because my 3 Blankets finished and two of them are now on the way going to my Mum and my Aunt, and third one is for my friend's baby:)
It will be surprise for them,,, but I am sure they will love it.
You will see the pictures of them, and also if you like to use the same patterns for your project, you will find the explanation of those patterns in my ex-posts . Also I will put a link for you in this post.
Here are they:)

"V STITCH" Blanket : (if you click the title, you can find the details in my ex-post)



Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Blanket : (if you click the title, you can find the details in my ex-post)



2-hole WAVE BLANKET : (if you click the title, you can find the details in my ex-post)




NOW time to start a new one:)
Let's talk to you soon.
Have a great day.,   Oya Mearns
PS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like toDONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.


No comments:

Post a Comment