Thursday 18 September 2014

also I NEED YOUR HELP .. can you?

Hello there,

Today is very rainy and very dark. Very depressing weather, really!
Well, we are in September, what else we can expect, right?

I have my coffee and thinking how I can reach people who ever needs some help, ideas or trying to learn some new crochet or knitting patterns.
I remember, when I saw brilliant, very colourful baby blanket from Internet; I thought myself, why not try to do this? I didn't know anything on that time about "Crochet".
But especially in our century, everything you can learn from Internet. The important thing you have to use right "word" while searching, And definitely you can finally find something relevant on your search. There are a lot of people out there who gives their idea, explain how they can do it from the beginning, step by step.
So I started from the beginning. What does it mean "chain", "hook", "knot stitch", "back loop", "single crochet", "double crochet", ext. I am not joking, I was very "illiterate" person about CROCHET !

But look at me now, Finally, I can make my own crochet blankets, understand the "diagrams". I am very happy for that.
I created this blog for the people who are similar to the way I was before Crocheting took over my life. :)

Now time to make my "blog" visible for the people who ever needs some help.
On this situation I need your help too!


There are different ways for helping me.

You can "SUBMIT" your email address and you can FOLLOW my "blog" by email.
(You will find the "SUBMIT" button on the right tab)



You can fill the "CONTACT FORM", and send me an email,
(You will find the "FORM" on the right tab) 


You can click on the "PIN it" buton and publish my "blog" or any of my post which you like you can "PIN it".
(You will find the "PIN it" button on the right tab for whole blog, OR if you wanna "PIN it one of the post, you will see under the post, which each posts has a little "icon" of "Pinterest")  




You can "SHARE" my blog with your "FACEBOOK" friends.
(You will find the "FaceBook" button on the right tab or  under the post, which each posts has a little "icon" of "FaceBook")

You can "SHARE" my blog with your "TWITTER" friends.
(You will find the "Twitter" button on the right tab or  under the post, which each posts has a little "icon" of "Twitter") 


SO What do you thing? Can you help me?

The most importantly;  you will see the "DONATE" button on the right, if you wish of course you can donate for me to buy some more yarn for my upcoming projects. If you do so definitely you will make me CHUFFED!


Amd also you can follow me from my different accounts, below:
my FACEBOOK account,
my FaceBook PAGE, : Oya's World - Crochet - Knitting (you can "LIKE" my page in there.)
my TWITTER account. (as OyaMrns)
my PINTEREST account
my INSTAGRAM accont as oyamearns


Next post will be NEW CROCHET PATTERN, I will give you the explanation of it with my work's photos. Hope you will enjoy it.
Talk to you soon.
Have a Great Day, bye for now :)
Oya Mearns

No comments:

Post a Comment