Tuesday 27 December 2016

Crochet:not Shawl, SHAWLETTE :))

Hellooooo.
This is for Zerrin.... Hope she likes my surprise gift :)


I used 3.5 balls of light brown
and 1.5 balls green.
HOOK: 6mm

I really like Tamara Kelly's web page Moogly! She is amazing person and lovely patterns she shares! Thanks for that thousands of thousands time!
So I saw this pattern in her side and here is the result:

 


             


Written Tutorial : LINK
Video Tutorial: LINK

Chart - Main Part:


Chart- Edge part:
            

             

My lovely friend Zerrin liked the shawl:) She send me very worm lovely message back:) and also her husband and my very old friend Cuneyt also liked it :))))))) lots of love tp you guys:)

 

Also I used the same pattern for different friend as a gift:)
                 


Have a Great day everyone, Cheers.
OYA  MEARNS@

1 comment:

  1. Oh that’s a wonderful pattern, would like to have one for myself and I think my mom would love it too.

    ReplyDelete