I made a single crochet blanket for my very special friend CALE :)
I tried to find a nice cosy blanket pattern for her then I found this one.
I used NAKO Baby Tweed Joyful (81038),
4 mm Hook.
For this project I used total 9 balls of this yarn.
I started with 147 chains.
1. Row: all DC (total 147 DC)
2. Row: again all DC, BUT THİS TİME BACK LOOP ONLY ! total 147 DC.
3. Row: please follow the diagram 1 on below.
4. Row: please follow the diagram 1 on below.
5. Row: repeat Row 1.
6. Row: repeat Row 2.
7. Row: Please follow the Diagram 2 on below.
8. Row: Please follow the Diagram 2 on below.
then Repeat Row 1 - 8
Have a great day,
PS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like toDONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.