Tuesday 30 December 2014

Knitt: Baby Blanket : “Wave Blanket”

Hello,
Here is one of my favourite knitting baby blanket!
It was my FIRST baby blanket for my friend's baby girl:)

Here is my “Wave Blanket”:

Here’s the pattern if you’d like to knit one yourself!

ABBREVIATIONS
K – knit
P – purl
yo - yarn over: wrap the yarn around right needle
K2tog – knit the next 2 stitches together as one stitch.
STITCH PATTERN
Row 1 (right side) – knit
Row 2 – purl
Row 3 – *(K2tog) 3 times, (yo, k1) 6 times, (k2tog) 3 times; repeat from * to end.
Row 4 – knit.Repeat Rows 1 to 4.
BLANKET PATTERN
CO 144 stitches. Repeat pattern. Bind off loosely and weave in ends.



Have a great day,
Oya Mearns


PS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like toDONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment