Tuesday 21 October 2014

Crochet: SIMPLE FLOWER

Hello,
I was trying to find a diagram of a very simple crochet flower. Because suddenly I thought that I can make a house gift to my friends, then in my mind I prepared something, but for this I needed a very simple "crochet flower". Anyway I found one of them (you will find the diagram in below), and I made a lot of flowers in different colours. At the end look at my creation!


Isn't it beautiful?
This one is a gift for my favourite Ice Cream Shop:)

 

I love it. Now I can make it for my friends house!
BUT next time I will use some colourful beads , I am sure it will be more beautiful:)

 


Very Simple Crochet Flower Diagram:
I found this diagram from the Internet, "Share Knott and Crochet"

Have a Great day:) ,  Oya Mearns

PS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like toDONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.

1 comment: