Thursday 27 October 2016

Crochet: Easy Scarf

Hello,
I decided to do a scarf to one of my old friend.
It is very easy, simple to make.
Soo lovely:)

I used Nako BonBon Classic - Grey (98242) x2 and Dark Purple (98232) x1
Hook: 4.5 mm

I start to make 160 chains, then in each rows sometimes DC, sometimes SC.
But ALL BACK LOOPS .
Length: 180 cm,    Width: 20 cm




         





Oya Mearns

PS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like toDONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment