Monday 12 October 2015

Crochet: TULIPs

Hello there:)
Finally I have done the "Tulip" pattern. I remember when I saw this pattern on Internet I really looooved it! Then I made a shawl for one of my dearest friend ALEV, as a surprise gift!  She loved it like me.
I love Tulips, so I made a lot of colourful tulips :)

How can I do this?
I used NAKO Baby, Luks Minnoş yarns,
Hook: 3 mm.
Starting: 126 chains (mult 3 chain + 3)
You will find the digram of this blanket' pattern.
At the end, I have done single crochet stitch all around (total 6 rows).
All "V" stitches are the sae color, I used brown; and between tulips I 've done 4 rows Single Crochet Stitch.







 

  


Have a great day,
Oya MearnsPS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like toDONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, you have done beautiful job here. Can I have it? I am ok to pay you for this as well.

    ReplyDelete