Friday 29 May 2015

Crochet: Baby Blankets

Hi there,
Last couple of weeks I was trying to make a baby blanket for my colleague's baby:)
I have done those patterns before and I have already posted the explanation of the patterns.
This time I would like to share those blankets pictures with you and also you will find the links of the patterns posts.
I used 3.5mm hook and Nako Baby Luks Minnos yarns.


1- Blanket with Solid Granny Square:
Link1 : Crochet: Shawl with Solid Squares (3 Chain space at the corners)
Link2: Crochet: Big Blanket with "Granny Solid Square"





1- Blanket with Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch :
Link: Crochet : Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Blanket




Have a great day,
Oya Mearns

PS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like toDONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.



No comments:

Post a Comment