Tuesday 20 January 2015

Crochet: "Trinity" Stitch

Hi,
I was looking for some ideas for my new project, I have checked some patterns from internet, all I wanted to have a nice but easy to make stitches, then I found this stitch and love it!
I couldn't find the source or who made it, and how. But when I see the Diagram of the stitch, (which you will find on below) it was easy for me to make it! Suddenly started.
I have NO idea about the name of this stitch so that's why I made up a name as "Trinity" Stitch:)
PS: I do always share the source to my followers, But honestly this one just a picture and there is no address about it.. if some one knows it pls share with me the source I would like to share that information with my followers !
Here we go!

Yarn: NAKO, Baby Lolipop, 80440
Hook: 4.00 mm





Have a great day,
Oya Mearns

PS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like toDONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.


No comments:

Post a Comment