Thursday 15 December 2016

Crochet: Shawl with NO need the edge :)

Hi there;
I was trying to find an easy but nice shawl to make one of my friend: ULKU. Then I found lovely Marly Bird's pattern. LOOOOOVE it!
(I ve got the pictures of Ozansoy Family with my gift, they like it I suppose:)) on below)





You will find her web page link, Video link and her own chart on below.

I used Nako yarns:
Nakolen Dreams - Grey - 31443 (2)
Nakolen Dreams - Red  - 31464 (2)

Hook: 4.5 mm

Written Tutorial: Link
Video Tutorial: Link












    
   
Güle Güle Kullan ÜLKÜ'cüm:)    

Oya Mearns
PS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like to DONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment