Tuesday 5 January 2016

Crochet: "Corner to Corner" Blanket

Hi everybody,
One of my favourite pattern : Corner to Corner box stitch.
I made a blanket one of our dear friend's daughter : MAYA.
She especially asked black&white color, so here it is:



 


Pattern:
I used this pattern before so that's why I will give you the link of my post.
Crochet: BOX STITCH - Diagonal or Straight.

I used Nako Vizon Åžampiyon- 85905 (6 balls + 1 more for the edge, total 7 balls)
Hook: 4.5 mm
For the adges I made some Picot Stitches. Here is the Video Tutorial.

At the end I made some fringes and 2 little flower:
I learned from this video :Mini Flower Video Tutorial

Now ready to post for her:)

Have a great day,
Oya Mearns

PS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like toDONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment