Friday 13 November 2015

Crochet: Baby Blanket (Box Stitch)

Hi everybody,
this project is very very important for me because one of my university friend
CAHÄ°DE will be a Granny soon :)
When we were university students, she was married then had a baby boy, on that time I can remember I made a blanket for her baby, now I learned, that baby boy will be a father soon!!! Can you imagine how chuffed I am ! then of course I made this blanket for our baby's Baby :))))



Pattern:
I used this pattern before so that's why I will give you the link of my post.
Crochet: BOX STITCH - Diagonal or Straight.

I used Nako Baby Tweed Joyful - 81046
Hook: 4 mm






Have a great day,
Oya Mearns

PS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like toDONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment