Tuesday 10 March 2015

Crochet: Shawl for SpringTime Nights - Ripple Style

Hello,
I was thinking to make a nice shawl to my friend for her spring time nights, and I found some similar patterns, but I changed a little bid the pattern, and I made this:



and here is the Diagram of it:


Similar pattern from Le monde de Sucrette : Link 
and also I ve done this type of (similar) pattern before so here are the links of those (from my blog):

Shawl for SpringTime Nights - Ripple Style

another ZIGZAG (Chevron) Stitch.

2-hole WAVE BLANKET (another RIPPLE stitch)

Afghan RIPPLE, WAVE Stitch.

CLOSE RIPPLE (or Wave - Chevron - ZigZag - Rugged Ripples) STITCH


PS: All my posts will be published for helping to you. BUT of course if you would like toDONATEfor my “piggy bank”, I can then get some more yarn for my projects and share with you. If you do so, you will find the “DONATE” button at the top of the blog :)If you FOLLOW me by email, you can get a message too. You will find the SUBMIT button on right side under the Block Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment